As a club owner or operator (and/or in partnership with your Event Organizer Partner on external tournaments)…
- YOU send us the details of any external tournament, internal event, promotion, golf package, voucher or gift certificate-for-sale, for online registration and payment
- Golf EMS will create a club-branded online registration form (standard and customized forms available) and then send the link that opens the form
- THEN YOU place the link easily and prominently on your website home page, printed posters etc.
- THEN WE consult to get those form links inserted into your e-mail blasts, newsletters / online promotions, and out to your customer/participant lists
- Now you simply watch (and monitor) as end-users easily and conveniently sign-up and pay for events, offers and promotions online…
From the convenience of their home or office, any time of the day or night, often weeks or months ahead of scheduled use.
It’s that easy, and that powerful -- including transaction payments that go securely into your bank account, overnight, after each transaction -- when you put the Golf EMS system to work for you.
The Golf EMS system can be used to promote early awareness, drive registrations, improve participation and dramatically increase cash flow… on almost anything you do at your club as ‘host venue’:
- ‘External’ tournaments with event partners; ‘internal’ club tournaments
- Internal events like leagues, clinics, camps, academies
- Promotions, vouchers-for-future-play, golf packages and gift certificates
- Across these options, Golf EMS represents a year-round revenue opportunity.
All transactional payments go directly into your club’s bank account, overnight following each transaction. This happens through your payment processor’s e-commerce process.
Golf EMS Event Management Services charges a one-time, non-recurring system setup fee of $499.00 ($599.99 for non-NGCOA clubs) and a per-transaction Handling Fee. See our Pricing page for full details.
YES, as the club operator you simply login to the Golf EMS "back-end" and click on the LIST OF EVENTS/PROMOTIONS to access all the information gathered on any given event, promotion and package.
You also have the option of downloading an excel file of the information for use with other programs, such as your email newsletter service.
YES, you can utilize online registration for ANY event or activity that requires participants to "sign up" and pay for an event, including a business meeting. Popular uses for online registration are; golf tournaments, golf outings, lessons, kids camps, men's and women's leagues, special-event meals, corporate/charity functions.
- The event participant opens and completes the online form
- The system automatically generates an invoice and sends it to the participant, as well as the Event Organizer and/or any Club Personnel that require a copy of each order
- Each day the clubs administrator or an assigned assistant will reconcile all transactions through a simple, quick procedure that ensures accuracy and settlement of the online clearing account