Here are just some of the benefits associated with the online golf registration and payment opportunity:
• Customized online forms to capture full participant choices/preferences and improve ‘day of’ execution
• Increased player rounds through expanded participation and less ‘no-shows’, when players can conveniently pre-pay and commit
• No more chasing payments
• Cash from each online transaction flows into your course bank account overnight, through a safe, easy-to-use and PCI compliant online account
• Less paperwork / fewer phone calls for course and event staff
• No more paper credit-card receipts or mail-in / fax registrations
• Fewer line-ups in your pro shop and the clubhouse
Online event registration and eCommerce payment targets the key metrics of Increased Player Rounds and Improved Cash Flow faster, and more affordably, than almost any other growth opportunity in the golf industry today.
Online event registration and payment is the way to go, because that way is precisely where your customers are headed to make all of their sport and leisure purchases.
Player rounds and weekly/monthly cash flow: these are the metrics that matter. The question is, what’s the best, most efficient and cost-effective way to make gains across both?
In 2018, online registration, payment and event-management is being adopted by more and more courses across North America. Your customers can simply CLICK, JOIN and PAY from the comfort and convenience of their home/office, to sign up in-full for a wide range of golf events, programs and activities. And their participation can be locked, loaded and paid for all through the off-season or winter months.
From tournaments, leagues and clinics, to promotional vouchers and compelling golf packages, online marketing, registration and payment makes it easier to customize and target the customers your course needs. You can attract couples, kids, families and even the most experienced golf groups for a day-of 'experience' they’ll really enjoy, simply because it’s so well organized and you know who the are, and what they want, before they even show up.